Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED FOR A TOP 10 TEAM!!
Highly motivated individuals who aren't intimidated by taking charge of situations and being able to professionally handle themselves in stressful situations
*MUST HAVE ACTIVE NEVADA LICENSE*
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We need people willing to put in the hours to build a successful real estate career.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Driven attitude who is not afraid to get on the phone and speak with clients about their buying and selling needs.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Office space to meet with clients
- Work stations and individual desks available for all team members
- Transaction Coordinator so you can focus on building your business
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Have reliable transportation
- Knowledgeable in the different areas and features of each community throughout the Las Vegas Valley
- Consistent follow up with current and past clients to maintain relationship
- Maintain work files with all closings and applicable paperwork
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Weekend and evening hours required
- Full time hours required
- Knowledgeable about communities and neighborhoods throughout Las Vegas
- Ability to navigate client through new home buying process
- Attend all signings and walk through as requested or required by client and lender
$75,000+ at plan commission
We are a top producing team in the Las Vegas valley and also one of the top 10 teams for Berkshire Hathaway 2017.