My Home Group / The Griffin Team
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We need Lead Facilitators, Lead Prioritizers, and Communicators
The Griffin Team is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you to serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of The Griffin Team at My Home Group!
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that's right you won't spend a dime on buyer leads.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven onboarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Call Center Team to help book your showings.
Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
We are currently hiring in the Tempe and Scottsdale area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning.
- Current Real Estate License, or past license, or willingness to get one
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $120,000+ at plan commission (Unlicensed Agents - Hourly wage. Base 20 hrs per week)
About My Home Group / The Griffin Team
Founded in 2005, My Home Group has since given thousands of agents the platform to grow a real business through a culture of accountability and a collaborative environment. Today, MHG is the #1 fastest growing residential real estate brokerage in Arizona, the 2nd fastest in the nation, and has been named “A fastest growing company” by Inc 500 four years in a row.
MHG has been featured in Inc 500, Forbes, GQ Magazine, Business Journal, The Wall Street Journal, FOX News, Inman, Realtor Magazine, and more. MHG is looking into the future and how real estate is changing with an open mind, professional attitude, and creative solutions to continue to empower agents to thrive. We embrace the constant change and are navigating the changes of the industry as a whole with a growth mindset. The end result is consistent, impressive growth and outstanding customer service simplified.