HomeSmart Premier Living Realty
Buyer Specialists Needed! Full Time
Long Island’s #1 Full Service Transactional Brokergae needs to fill Multiple Buyer Specialist positions ASAP!!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note ... Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success.
This is a Full Time Position
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Work from Home or From Office
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to accept accountability
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Some Real Estate experience is preferred but no experience is necessary!
- Newly Licensed or soon to be licensed agents encouraged to apply. (We can help the right candidate get licensed)
- Tuition Reimbursement is available
- Must be able to work full time
- Must be confident and willing to make phone calls for follow up
- Must be comfortable using a computer and database
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings for showings
$100,000+ at plan
About HomeSmart Premier Living Realty
HomeSmart is the Fastest Growing Real Estate Company in the country with over 15,000 agents and growing. We offer the Best Training, Compensation Plans, Culture and Broker Support. All our offices are centrally located to service all of Suffolk, Nassau, Queens and Brooklyn.