One of the top Real Estate Teams located in the Greater Connecticut Area is looking for a Buyer Specialist to join their company. The Team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to build a successful business within our company. Are you passionate about sales and building relationships? Are you driven with fire in your belly? If so we must know you!
1. Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
2. Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners, Expired Listings, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
3. Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
4. Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
5. Works directly with the Executive Assistant to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning of the home before going on the market and with all Buyers showing properties and helping them locate their dream home.
6. Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Executive Assistant.)
7. Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed. Submitted feedback on homes they’ve shown.
8. Effectively negotiates, or oversees negotiations, for all sellers and buyers.
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.