Are you interested in having FUN while earning money? Do you like to watch HGTV and keep an eye on the real estate market? Think that it would be fun to try your hand at selling real estate yourself? If so, we really want to meet you :)
Our team is committed to growing over the next year and we're looking to find real estate sales professionals who would like to grow with us. Covering the areas NW of Boston and into Southern NH, we're looking for folks who have a license in either of those states (or both!) and unlicensed folks who would be able to obtain a license and who are eager to earn more money while learning, growing and supporting each other.
Work hard, play hard... this is a dynamic group.
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Select homes that meet clients’ needs, identify homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license (or willingness to get one)
- 1–3 years of industry or sales experience preferred
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Chinatti Realty Group
Chinatti Realty Group is one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the Merrimack Valley. We are committed to providing a high level of service to both our clients and agents. Our cutting edge marketing and ability to implement all of the latest technology enables us to be the go-to resource for home buyers and sellers in our area.