We provide the systems and leads to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, resources and leads?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)? Marketing admin and transaction coordination services provided at no charge to the agent.
- Coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment focused on culture, growth and development?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
We believe that if you focus on where your talent lies and the activities that you enjoy doing that you will be more productive and more fulfilled. A team environment gives you that kind of leverage. We are focused on creating experts in the various areas required to successfully build and sustain a TALENTED real estate business!
We are continuously evaluating our marketing efforts and advertising campaigns and constantly tweaking to gain greater exposure for our business. We strategize, we test the market, we expand, we grow, you grow.
Opportunity for stock ownership and other revenue streams available through innovative brokerage, eXp Realty. This is a team position and is not an attempt to recruit for the brokerage.
- Create relationships
- Be community centric and client driven!
- Follow up with leads and cultivate relationships!
- Consult with clients to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between the listing agent and your client
- Primary duties include follow up, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline using team provided tools and lead generation systems.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly as part of our lead generation plans
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Current Real Estate License or in process
- Familiar with Hampton Roads area
- Ability to work full time and develop real estate into a career.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times - new leads come in regularly during the evening hours.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment - ready to work together for the greater good of the team!
- Collaborate with the team on community involvement, client appreciation events, new tools and processes for efficiency!
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma required or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Experience with contracts and/or sales a plus!
$85,000+ at plan
About Tiffany Gelzinis
Growth and excellence are the underlying passions that drive our real estate acumen and entrepreneurial spirit. With a 13-year foundation in business management and marketing, our Team Leader brings an “out of the box” expertise to clients looking for real results and trusted answers—looking for an experience that brings them home, while actually being enjoyable along the way.
Our philosophies are: Be data-driven. Stay consistent. Create relationships. Act efficiently to hit multiple birds with one stone. Know when to listen. Care about the people who trust you with their business. And have innovative techniques and go-to-market methods to stand out from the crowd.
We are a growing Real Estate team with a great culture and working environment!