Are you awesome in sales and are you ready to be part of something bigger?
If so, we want YOU! Are you new to real estate or have you been in the business for awhile and need a change? We can help. Our team is growing and we need top Buyer Specialists..
Do you want:
- Training and accountability?
- Systems that take you to the next level?
- Structure, cutting edge technology and resources?
- Administrative support? (we handle contract to close process so you can focus on clients)
- Coaching and leadership development?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, we would love the opportunity to talk with you. Apply now.
- Work with home buyers to establish a relationship with, educate and coach the client throughout the home purchase process.
- Effectively negotiate and oversee negotiations.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues.
- Primarily receive buyer leads from the team, convert the leads into appointments and Agency Agreements.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, and regularly practicing sales scripts and dialogues.
- Daily activities include lead generation, follow up, and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Learning based
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Ability to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Positive attitude, is an excellent communicator
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
$100,000 - $200,000 annually, commission based
Want to learn from the best? Gorman Residential is ranked in the top 1% of all Keller Williams agents internationally, and top 1% of all the real estate agents in the Triangle MLS. We are affiliated with Keller Williams Preferred Realty in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina.
At Gorman Residential our philosophy is simple:clients come first! Our Mission Statement is we aim to exceed expectations at every turn, fostering life long relationships with our clients who in turn are eager to send us their family and friends.