No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build your business, to develop the proper skills and understanding. We provide our new agents with on going professional development and support on their path to success.
We will get you scheduled for an interview as soon as we have your DISC assessment results. The link to take this will be sent in a separate email after you apply.
- Follow up with buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analysis
- Oversee in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Have or be willing to get real estate license
- Driver's license
- Friendly personality
- Positive attitude
$50,000 - $100,000