Keller Willliams Coastal Properties
We are looking for a talented buyer’s agent to join our team, serve our home-buying clients, and to become an important part of our team. We need an ambitious, professional, personable and hard working agent whose desire is to be highly successful. Must have a California real estate license.
You will receive first-class training, coaching, full administrative support staff and marketing, along with supplies, materials and systems.
Compensation is commission only and based on team leads and goals, $80,000 to $100,000 or more is possible in your first year.
You will be performing daily lead generation, using our team systems along with the following activities:
- Daily practice and mastery of sales scripts
- Conducting home buying consultations with clients
- Attend regularly scheduled client and team appreciation events
- Negotiate initial offers and repairs that may come up
- Attend training and educational opportunities regularly
- California Real Estate license required.
$80,000 - $100,000 or more is possible in your first year
About Keller Willliams Coastal Properties
Busy real estate team with Keller Williams Coastal Properties. Located in Long Beach, our team specializes in assisting residential buyers and sellers of properties in Long Beach and surrounding areas. We strive to provide amazing service to every client and much of our business is built on repeat and referral business, yet we are always seeking new opportunities for growth through marketing and prospecting.