Realty Executives and Associates
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
The Knoxville market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best… sell real estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or currently procuring your license?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires, then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between the seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$60,000 - $100,000 Commission
About Realty Executives and Associates
Christine Sparks knows a little something about real estate. She knows how it takes an absurd amount of dedication to succeed, and how the hours are long and unpredictable. She also knows just how competitive the industry is. Real estate is a lifestyle, not just a career, and Christine thrives in this fact paced, ever changing environment. Christine's a wife and mother of three small children. She holds degrees in both teaching (Lincoln Memorial University, TN) and Advertising Art (SUNY Farmingdale - Long Island, NY). She's an avid reader and active within her community. Real estate is just another success story for this highly motived professional.