The Goneau Group at Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Sales / Team Player
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed at a higher level!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Someone who works more effectively in a team environment?
- Seeking a path to grow in your profession?
Do you want:
- Proven structure, the latest technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A supportive team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger and opportunities for future leadership roles?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses and assist with events
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market - Metrowest / Central MA
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Proactive team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
About The Goneau Group at Keller Williams Realty
The Goneau Group is a growing real estate team seeking like-minded partners to share in an exciting growth opportunity. Our mission is to go above and beyond our client's expectations by providing the WOW factor in everything we do while continuously growing a fun top-producing real estate team. We believe as partners in the business we all have an opportunity to grow as individuals and succeed together. Our values are purpose, passion and perseverance. We serve more than 50+ families a year and have begun organizing our expansion to serve other families between rt 128 and rt 495. Come and join our journey in an expanding industry.