Michael Manuel, Realtor at Keller Williams Realty
We provide coaching, leads and systems!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Hinds, Madison, Rankin and Copiah counties.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Prospect daily for new leads and opportunities.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$50,000-$60,000 (commission only) Year one on-target earnings
About Michael Manuel, Realtor at Keller Williams Realty
Michael Manuel is a licensed real estate agent and one of the top producing agents at Keller Williams. In just 4 years, he has sold almost 200 homes, with nearly $10 million in gross sales in 2017. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and our innovative uses of technology to boost production and market homes more effectively.
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the large real estate brokerage in the world. With over 170 agents in Central Mississippi, Keller Williams leads the industry in production, including closed units, closed volume, listings taken, and listings sold.