*Must be an actively licensed Illinois real estate broker.*
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she communicates the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
• Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
• Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
• Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
• Real estate license
• 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
• Excellent at building rapport
• People oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Learning based
• Able to build and lead a team
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
• High school graduate
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Chicago Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Chicago Lincoln Park is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.