We are seeking an individual to assist Buyer clients of Brownell Team Realtors®. We are a profitable, growing real estate sales team and we desire to scale the business such that we may reach a wider sphere of influence.
Real estate experience preferred; computer and software literacy; understanding of real estate contracts, agreements and disclosures and phone sales experience a HUGE plus.
Real Estate License Required
- Proactively generate buyer leads daily through connecting with the Brownell Team Realtors® sphere and past clients, leads aggregators and website.
- Learn the Brownell Team Realtors® language to conduct small presentations (aka “Initial Consultation) with potential buyer clients to determine what’s important to them about buying a home and explaining how we are able to help them.
- Lead follow up and conversion with buyer prospects to build rapport and set initial consultation appointments with them to create an element of consistency and predictability in this division of the Brownell Team Realtors®.
- Support and work with our buyer clients as you negotiate offers with sellers and their real estate agents to reach win-win agreements.
- Oversee the details of the transaction and escrow with the Brownell Team Realtors® Transaction Coordinator.
- Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. This is a position for someone who is comfortable getting out there hunting for, gathering and creating relationships. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You bring strong selling and conversion skills. Experience and success in selling and converting leads is required.
- You are warm, and relationship based, straight and steady. People like being around you and working with you.
- You have the ability to work independently. Self-motivation disciplines are critical for success at the Brownell Team Realtors®. You will be expected to prioritize your tasks and execute them without micro-management.
- You are technologically savvy. Strong working knowledge of basic programs, CRMs, social media platforms and the web are required.
- You possess soft skills to attain hard results. Skills such as work ethic, verbal tone, ability to make people feel at ease/comfortable, ability to provide perspective to others, proficient communication and small group presentation skills, joyful disposition yet tenacious in follow up, and ownership mindset are critical in reaching the goals of this position.
- You’re coachable. You possess a willingness and discipline to report results accurately and are willing to accept praise, correction, and re-direction.
About Brownell REALTORS
What It’s Like to Work Around Us
We are fun and on purpose. Knowing who we are and wrapping your arms (and mind) around our culture is paramount to the success of this role. We are a cohesive team. We are serious about our work, but we always find time for fun and laughter. The Brownell Realtors® employees share a common passion for human growth and development even though we are very diverse in our own behavioral patterns.
Brownell REALTORS®, is a successful real estate sales team located in SW Las Vegas. We see our role as that of consultants for both buyers and sellers as they are deciding one of their biggest financial matters. We work hard and we also have lots of fun while doing it. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, professionalism, and client care. We like very much what we do and we believe it shows in both our commitments to our clients and our overall success.