Keller Williams Realty - ShallisGroup360°
Realistically earn $ 100,000+ in first 12-18 months!
The Morris County, New Jersey market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate groups in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License, preferred, Not required for the right Candidate
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the Morris County area and real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferr
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening hours are a must
$100,000+ at plan
About Keller Williams Realty - ShallisGroup360°
ShallisGroup360° of Keller Williams Realty is a group of highly skilled, passionately driven, spiritually minded group of real estate professionals that are committed to providing the highest quality of real estate services. It's our belief "Real Estate isn't just sticks and bricks... It is the foundation of one's legacy; and we are committed to supporting your foundation... One Family at a Time.