Brownell Team REALTORS
We are seeking an individual to assist Buyer clients of Brownell Team Realtors®. We are a profitable, growing real estate sales team and we desire to scale the business such that we may reach a wider sphere of influence.
Real estate experience preferred; computer and software literacy; understanding of real estate contracts, agreements and disclosures and phone sales experience a HUGE plus.
6 Benefits of the Position
This position requires hustle and hard work. If you’re up for that, you will enjoy these benefits.
- You will get to work with some awesome people if we do say so ourselves! We are a group of eclectic, hardworking, thoughtful and fun people and we take our purpose of helping people with their real estate business needs seriously.
- You will grow both personally and professionally. As you promote a platform that aims to improve the lives of our Seller clients, it will inevitably rub off on you.
- You get to be a connector of people. You will connect people with the services of the Brownell Team Realtors® as well as its network of first class service professionals.
- There is an already a “dialed in” system to make this part of the Brownell Team Realtors® business happen. You have great components to make greater!
- There is an opportunity to have a voice in how the Brownell Team Realtors® business will be molded. This is not a position where we hope to find merely a loyal soldier. Growth as a leader and someone who has a voice with the company is a real potential with this role.
- You will be paid well. Your compensation will be competitive. If this job is executed with excellence, there is an opportunity for solid financial reward.
7 Examples of What You Will Do
- Proactively generate buyer leads daily through connecting with the Brownell Team Realtors® sphere and past clients, leads aggregators, and website.
- Learn the Brownell Team Realtors® language to conduct small presentations (aka “Initial Consultation) with potential buyer clients to determine what’s important to them about buying a home and explaining how we are able to help them.
- Lead follow up and conversion with buyer prospects to build rapport and set initial consultation appointments with them to create an element of consistency and predictability in this division of the Brownell Team Realtors®.
- Study market conditions and pricing trends in the various submarkets in which the Brownell Team Realtors® focuses.
- Support and work with our buyer clients as you negotiate offers with sellers and their real estate agents to reach win-win agreements.
- Oversee the details of the transaction and escrow with the Brownell Team Realtors® Transaction Coordinator.
- Track the critical numbers of the Brownell Team Realtors® your progress and prepare weekly reports to Team’s leadership.
8 Requirements for the Position
These are the non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
- Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. This is a position for someone who is comfortable getting out there hunting for, gathering, and creating relationships. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You bring strong selling and conversion skills. Experience and success in selling and converting leads is required.
- You are warm, and relationship based, straight and steady. People like being around you and working with you.
- You have the ability to work independently. Self-motivation disciplines are critical for success at the Brownell Team Realtors®. You will be expected to prioritize your tasks and execute them without micro-management.
- You are technologically savvy. Strong working knowledge of basic programs, CRMs, social media platforms and the web are required.
- You possess soft skills to attain hard results. Skills such as work ethic, verbal tone, ability to make people feel at ease/comfortable, ability to provide perspective to others, proficient communication and small group presentation skills, joyful disposition yet tenacious in follow up, and ownership mindset are critical in reaching the goals of this position.
- You practice what we preach. You adhere to the core values and principles of the Brownell Team Realtors® in both personal and professional aspects of your life.
- You’re coachable. You possess a willingness and discipline to report results accurately and are willing to accept praise, correction, and re-direction.
$40,000+ Commission Based
About Brownell Team REALTORS
What It’s Like to Work Around Us
We are fun and on purpose. Knowing who we are and wrapping your arms (and mind) around our culture is paramount to the success of this role. We are a cohesive team. We are serious about our work, but we always find time for fun and laughter. The Brownell Team Realtors® employees share a common passion for human growth and development even though we are very diverse in our own behavioral patterns.
Brownell Team REALTORS®, is a successful real estate sales team located in SW Las Vegas. We see our role as that of consultants for both buyers and sellers as they are deciding one of their biggest financial matters. We work hard and we also have lots of fun while doing it. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, professionalism, and client care. We like very much what we do and we believe it shows in both our commitments to our clients and our overall success.