We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Miller Team
The Miller Team is a very successful real estate team that has been in business for over 16 years. We are a husband and wife owned business and our focus is building life long relationships with our clients. We serve the greater Phoenix metropolitan area but our primary focus is the east valley.