Innova Realty & Management
Do you love helping people find their dream home?
We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll follow up and nurture our leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000+ at plan commission
About Innova Realty & Management
We are a highly productive Real Estate Firm with an emphasis on Sales and Property Management. We work in a fast-paced environment, are in line for continued growth and are seeking those who want to learn and grow with us.