Innova Realty & Management
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to nurture qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for nurturing prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
For seasoned agents, we offer a very competitive commission structure. For a confidential interview, please apply.
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Networking and prospecting, using proven systems
- Mastermind online lead conversion tactics
- Showing properties and working with residential buyers
- Negotiating real estate contracts
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must be licensed real estate agent in Nevada
$80,000 all commission based
About Innova Realty & Management
We are a highly productive Real Estate Firm with an emphasis on Sales and Property Management. We work in a fast-paced environment, are in line for continued growth and are seeking those who want to learn and grow with us.