The Salas Team Ltd
Texas Real Estate Salesperson
Real Estate License Required
Earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more business than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with an Award Winning Team where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Full Time committed to a Real Estate Career.
- Buyers appointments.
- Extensive administrative support.
- Training and tutoring.
- Advanced mentoring and coaching.
- Marketing materials.
- Team members that are willing to share knowledge and support.
An environment and culture of giving back to our clients and our community! More than just being a real estate Agent, you get a team who wants to see you succeed, cheers your success and values you! If this sounds like you, join us now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Always place our clients' interest first
- Create and present documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, MLS, team weekly training to enhance your sales, closing and professional skills
- Guide 30 to 50+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Attend regular training and education opportunities provided for you
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Be attentive and communicate with clients and prospects regularly
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License required.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends/market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Weekend, Holidays and evening hours required.
$100,000+ Commission Based
About The Salas Team Ltd
The Salas Team is a local real estate team specializing in residential brokerage. Recognized in 2017 as the #12 real estate team in Texas, #102 in the nation across all brokerages and out of 1+ million real estate agents, The Salas Team Realtors are ready to SERVE and WOW our clients everyday!
The Team, under the leadership of Shelly Salas, US Army Veteran and Associate Broker was recognized as #2 Agent in the Nation by NAHREP and co-author of Best Selling Book “Real Estate GameChanger”, sold last year over 460 homes and has a goal to close over 600+ homes this year alone.
We bring great ATTITUDE everyday. We are HARDWORKING. We expect COMMITMENT to your career. We only work with accountable people. We are looking for leaders and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To Exceed Expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining high level of commitment to our community and bottom line profitability.