Provident Team Real Estate
We are looking for ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our highly successful team.
We are seeking experienced, natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and make huge commissions. Phone sales experience a HUGE plus. We need someone to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in the Fairfax area.
The professionals on our team are earning thousands in commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support.
The company is looking to expand its team of successful agents and has created a ground-breaking opportunity to earn amazing money while training to be an exceptional real estate agent.
Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. It’s very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry! We would love to have you join the family today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Write and negotiate contracts for clients
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Must obtain or currently have a Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Customer service or real estate or other sales background preferred but not required
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
$100,000+ at plan
About Provident Team Real Estate
We are a small but highly successful real estate team operating in the Northern Virginia area. We have helped over 250 families buy and sell their homes and we have a strong dedication to providing a high level of customer service and professionalism.