This is a full time Outside Sales position and is entry level with no license required!
We are a fast growing real estate investment firm. We are not real estate agents/brokers. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them and re-sell them. We have bought hundreds of homes since 2007 and are looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth. We are seeking super sharp inside/outside sales people who can talk to sellers and get properties under contract.
- Meet with distressed sellers who want to sell their house.
- Build rapport with these sellers, overcome objections and get contracts signed.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects via text, emails, phone calls etc.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside business. (Organic leads)
- Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Must not be afraid to door knock, cold call, drive neighborhoods and go above and beyond to get deals done.
- Must have an ability to originate relationships and get business from these relationships.
- Mindset is a must- this candidate will not take “NO” for an answer.
What the ideal candidate would look like:
- A professional, sharp dresser who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity with a history of business to consumer sales experience.
- Detail oriented, diligent, reliable, incredibly friendly/like-able, so like-able it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
- Driven by commission and the need to close a sale.
- Previous business to consumer sales is preferred (but strong sales background is a must).
- A fast starter who is a money motivated individual and looking for the right opportunity to use their people/sales skills and talents to build a lasting career within a great, local, decade old company.
- Business to consumer experience is preferred (sales experience is a must)
- Proven track record of 2+ years of past sales experience
- Reliable vehicle to drive to and from appointments
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Confidence talking to someone you are meeting the first time like you have been life long friends
- Can do attitude
$75,000 - $100,000+
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional education and training
- Fascinating “Flip This House” business model