Raydiant Realty is looking for a motivated real estate agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. We need someone to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Hallandale/Hollywood Beach, Florida.
We are a results-oriented company with very high standards. Our customer service is just as important as the houses our clients buy and sell.
Our lead-generating system, technological platforms and coaching and education programs will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. It’s very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry!
We would love to have you join our Raydiant Team today!
Please upload your resume in a PDF.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Convert leads.
- Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as sales contracts and lease agreements.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Guide 50 + buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Able to handle, track and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities.
- Current Real Estate License
- MUST SPEAK RUSSIAN FLUENTLY! Spanish preferred.
- Intricate attention to detail
- Big picture thinker
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Time is your most valued asset and you appreciate flexibility and work/life balance
- Deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
- Data and results driven
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background a must
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- 50% commission after the first 5 closed transactions.
$30,000 plus a year
About Raydiant Realty
RAYDIANT REALTY is a boutique full-service residential real estate firm. We set ourselves apart from traditional real estate firms with our innovative technology-driven approach. Raydiant Realty utilizes robust marketing tools that offer a sophisticated and fresh approach to buying and selling homes. We embrace and implement new technological advances in the industry, which enables our team to be more efficient, more focused and especially responsive to our clients’ desires and needs.
INTEGRITY We are professional, honest, trustworthy and respectful. Our willingness to go above and beyond is an asset appreciated by our customers.
LOCAL EXPERTISE As local professionals, we know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.