The Sharma Group
Are you capable but feel lost in the field of Real Estate? When I first got in the business I closed 21 deals but was overwhelmed with the day to day duties required to run a successful real estate business.
Does this sound familiar? The cost and effort required for advertising online and in print, marketing pieces and signs, prospecting calls, direct mailing and postage... it all cut into my ability to run out and SELL homes!
Here’s our offer to you: By committing to our Team you will learn how to grow your business, prospect better and close more homes.
What you bring to the table: A positive, take no prisoners attitude as well as a “can-do” spirit. If you couple that with a valid Texas Real Estate License and superior personal relationship skills, we have a solid team member.
Real Estate License is required.
- Sign calls, internet leads, database leads, personal SOI of BA.
- Answer Lead phone “flawlessly” when on duty.
- Check messages hourly when on weekend call duty.
- Preview all office listings.
- Preview competition prior to open houses.
- Hold a minimum of 2 open houses per week.
- Lead followup daily.
- Prospecting 1-2 hours per day.
- Converting and setting appointments for self and Lead Agent.
- Immediate response to internet leads.
- Active Buyer followup weekly/daily/hourly as needed.
- Personal SOI names/addresses/emails/phones must be provided within 10 days of hire.
- Respond to agent Information line at least 3 times per day
- Learn Lead followup system, use and keep accurate notes of all conversations with lead/client.
- Attend all company and team meetings.
- Participate in coaching events.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Present company’s position or “niche” in the marketplace.
- Licensed Realtor with GREAT work ethic who likes working in a team structure.
- Newly Licensed Realtor with no experience but GREAT work ethic. Not afraid to work hard for large future payoff.
- Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Lender, Escrow Officer, Title Rep... someone with some Real Estate background.
- We are PAPERLESS! Tech savvy a must: Computer, Online, iPad, iPhone knowledge a MUST! or ability/desire to learn quickly.
- Google Apps, Gmail knowledge.
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Hold a real estate license.
$85,000 at plan
About The Sharma Group
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. Our vision is to expand to other markets both locally and across the globe while helping our clients and team members build wealth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.