We are a top producing real estate team in the Metro Denver area that has paid out $1.9 million in commissions in the last 3 years to agents on our team. We are expanding our Group and looking for a Top Notch Real Estate Agent to handle buyers in Centennial, Littleton and South Metro suburbs. We foster an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters.
We have a fun office with a learning based environment that is set towards helping agents Build a Life by Design. Forbes Magazine recently recognized Keller Williams Realty #1 on their list of happiest places to work in the country.
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (If not we can help you get a license) to meet with buyers and those considering buying a home. We will be starting a new training session in February of 2018 to help our agents kick start their production. Keller Williams Realty was recently recognized #1 in the country for training out of Fortune 500 companies.
This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a buyer specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
We strive to provide a high level of customer service. Our clients are #1 and we want all of them to have a "Raving Fan" experience to grow our future business. Professional service, communication and follow up is expected.
• Lead generate buyers and sellers
• Converting buyer leads to appointments. Rapid Response to internet and property inquiries.
• Signing buyers to buyer agent agreements and negotiate contracts.
• Follow up with clients and potential clients.
• Identifying homes that best meet buyer needs, refining needs and writing offers.
• Follow our Open House systems and consistently do Open Houses.
• Current Colorado real estate license – REQUIRED. We will assist you in obtaining one if you don’t have a license.
• Willing to be held accountable for results.
• Active, engaged team player with leadership qualities.
• Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice, professionally dressed. Positive attitude is a must.
• Professional and well maintained vehicle for client showings.
• Organized, systematic and detail oriented.
Our group has been recognized locally and nationally for sales production by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends, 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents and 5 Star Professional by 5280 Magazine. We are a part of Keller Williams Realty which is the fastest growing real estate company in the country known for training and technology. Our office was the recipient of 2017 Denver Metro Association of Realtors Excellence awards for #1 in Sold units and Sold Volume in Metro Denver.
At Keller Williams Realty, we know that CHARACTER BUILDS CULTURE and is the backbone of our belief system.