Aimee & Co.
How would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team change your life?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and training?
- A team environment?
- At least 40 - 50 NEW leads per month? (We have more leads than we can handle.)
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Accountability to ensure you hit your goals?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS.
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, and purchase agreements. We will help you with this while you are new.
- Participate in open houses to enhance your sales.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase and provide world class service.
- Can set a series of tasks for themselves to ensure important follow ups don’t fall through the cracks.
- Provide buyers with current overview of market conditions and projections.
- Ability to work on a team, including with our transaction coordinator to complete files.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire a NC real estate license (we can advise you of how to get one).
- Familiarity with the area of town you are specializing in, and regularly touring/showing homes in that area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies - we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate.
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$100,000+ commission potential by following our plan and using our systems.
About Aimee & Co.
Top 1% in our market. We are an Agent you can trust!