Abode Residential Specialists
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED - LICENSED
Just getting into the Real Estate business and don't know what brokerage to join? Many brokerages promise you that you'll be treated special and trained to be successful, but when you ask "how?" they only tell you to pay for their systems. Unlike the other guys, here are a few reasons to join our brokerage:
- We don't charge desk fees.
- We don't charge for leads.
- We don't charge processing fees.
- We don't charge transaction fees.
- We don't charge for using our signs.
- We don't charge for business cards.
- We don't charge for marketing.
- We don't charge for training.
- We don't charge for using our systems.
- Our leader is an actual, practicing, experienced real estate coach as well as a broker.
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more warm leads than we can handle and they are here for you!
We are a customer service-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system that is generating dozens of leads each week. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for a couple of years and desire to take your career to the next level, our lead generation, administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Excellent communicators who actively listen and ask great questions.
- Fun loving individuals who enjoy helping others people make their dreams come true.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs; then, find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Guide 20-40 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Help families make their dreams come true.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by consistently networking and learning from other real estate professionals.
- Current Real Estate License required.
- Must have excellent communication skills - active listening and engagement required.
- Demonstrate willingness to be part of an active, progressive team.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred - our clients come first.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
- We don't want you to be a desk jockey or paper pusher, we will provide administrative support.
Please note: If you don't finish the application process, we won't contact you. Please upload your resume, answer the questions and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
$100,000+ per year - Commission Based
About Abode Residential Specialists
We are a team oriented, customer service driven real estate office. Our leader has been in the business nearly 30 years and has decided to share knowledge and opportunities with agents who want a long and successful career, not a short term job. We use systems and teamwork to help our team succeed. We provide leads, office space and transaction management at no charge for people who want to work smart, have fun, and help people meet their real estate dreams.