Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to become the most highly reviewed and referred real estate organization in the world by creating raving fans out of our clients.
Our 2018 vision is to help more than 200 families achieve their real estate goals, to create opportunities and financial freedom for our team members, and to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 400 volunteer hours and tens of thousands of dollars to local charities.
We are highly coachable, extremely passionate, team-oriented, fun-loving, legacy driven, accountable to each other, and growth-minded.
If this excites you, let’s talk!
We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, having fun and are seeking those who share our passion.
We are looking for a stellar buyer agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks and managing your time well, we want you!
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments. (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Regularly attend team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
Buyer’s Agent Production Expectations:
- Lead Sourcing – Is expected to generate an equal amount of leads and closed transactions from Buyer’s Agent’s own Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads and transactions generated by the team an ultimately closed by Buyer’s Agent.
- Team Generated Leads – (definition) Apply the “But-For Test”: But for the existence of the team and its listings, would the lead have been generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and internet inquiries from online listings would be considered Team Generated Leads since "but for the team" and the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
- Buyer’s Agent Generated Leads – (definition) Leads generated from Buyer’s Agent’s own COI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale By Owner (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts, etc. Any listings generated by Buyer’s Agent will be counted as Buyer’s Agent Generated Leads for sourcing purposes, too.
- Activity Tracking – Buyer’s Agent is expected to input and report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
$70,000+ at plan commission
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.