The Gillies Team - RE/MAX Real Estate Connections
We have an open spot!
Ranked #5 Team in the STATE, The Gillies Team has put together systems for their agents be the best!
We have the Leads if you have the drive!
The Gillies Team is seeking to hire a Buyer Agent to follow up with prospective home buyers who have expressed interest in owning a home in the Stafford/Fredericksburg/Spotsy and Woodbridge areas.
You’ll call interested prospects on the phone, ask what type of home they are looking for, and then set an appointment to show them homes which fit their criteria.
Past experience with sales a plus. All training provided through our 60 Day Fast Start Program.
- In a typical day you’ll speak with 20-30 potential home buyers on the phone.
- You’ll arrive at work at 8:30 am sharp and proceed to your desk (which you can customize however you like, so you LOVE your work environment).
- You will follow up by phone, email, and text with visitors on our website and leads that have come in but not been contacted yet to find out how we can best help them.
- Once you reach someone on the phone, you’ll ask simple questions we’ll provide to you to determine their needs and motivation to buy.
- You will set appointments to have senior team member meet with them for a Buyer Consultation prior to seeing properties. As part of your training you will shadow these appointments.
- After you have reached a set criteria (developed for your growth and industry knowledge and understanding), you will graduate to showing the properties yourself.
- If you love working with people and have a passion for homes (maybe you really enjoy watching HGTV) we would love to visit with you!
- You’ll receive plenty of training to understand our local housing market so you’re confident speaking with potential home buyers. You’ll also enjoy lots of social interaction, teamwork, community and involvement with our team so you enjoy coming to work everyday!
- We’re an equal opportunity employer – everyone is encouraged to apply. We’re looking for fun, outgoing, driven and happy people to work with our home buyers.
- If you love speaking with others and you get your energy from being with people, we encourage you to apply now for the position.
- Once your application is 100% complete we will call you for a short phone interview so you can learn more about the position and we can learn more about you! If it sounds like we could be a good fit for each other we’ll schedule a time for us to meet.
About The Gillies Team - RE/MAX Real Estate Connections
- We work hard - we never settle
- We focus on the positive
- We have a growth mindset
- Client experience is priority #1
- We are team players
- We focus on results