Keller Williams - The Search In Seattle Team
Empty Sales Pipeline?
Most real estate agents don't make enough money because they don't have pipeline and they don't know how to create one. In real estate that means you need a competitive advantage. If your pipeline is dry you should be asking yourself if your at the right company.
We are looking for aggressive agents that want to learn and create a lifestyle for themselves. We will supply you with a surplus qualified buyers and sellers and an arsenal of sales techniques to convert them. If your willing to put forth the effort we will invest in your future. Our success is your success. Join us to leverage your skills to scale your paycheck.
We take all the non-revenue producing tasks (contract writing, contract-to-close processing etc) out of your day so you can focus on making money and providing phenomenal customer service.
Location: Greater Seattle with an office near South Lake Union.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS functions to enhance your sales.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Be phenomenally fast in client/team communication.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Sales and Marketing skills preferred.
- Real Estate License is not required, we love new brokers!
About Keller Williams - The Search In Seattle Team
The Search in Seattle team was built on the belief that service and great advice are the core pillars of what buyers and sellers need in today's real estate marketplace. Our clients rave about our responsiveness and love that we don't "beat around the bush" when it comes to our expert opinions. More than half of our business each year comes from referrals and we pride ourselves at looking at our clients as more than just a single transaction.