Don Callahan Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty
Join one of the top KW teams in Savannah and kick-start your real estate career! We believe in the TEAM concept and therefore have assembled a group of individuals who specialize in their respective roles. Our Buyer Specialist’s work exclusively with our buyer clients to help them find their perfect home in Savannah. Our team of Buyer Specialists work closely with our Inside Sales Agent / Client Specialist and our Transaction Coordinator to make sure our clients receive unparalleled customer service. This also means each Buyer Specialist has a support team in addition to our leadership team’s 30+ years of real estate experience. We call that a win-win!
- Opportunity to have a career worth having and a life worth living (expected income $65,000+).
- Full support of a team: administrative support, marketing, inside sales, and leadership.
- 30+ years of combined experience leading the team who provide coaching and accountability.
- Office, supplies, and marketing materials ready and available to use.
- Join a top team with a proven reputation.
- Continuing Education Allowance and incentives.
- Lead generation and SEO optimized team website
- Prospect for new business.
- Needs analysis and buyer consultations.
- Show property.
- Write and negotiate offers and repair amendments.
- Attend closings.
- Maintain Client Relationships even after closing.
- Participate in Client/Team events.
- Work a 40+ hour time-blocked work week.
- Attend continuing education classes and seminars.
Individuals who apply must be:
- Hungry – Results and goal oriented. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Humble – We are consultants first. Have a mindset and professional bent for excellent customer service.
- Quick Learner – Real Estate changes by the day.
- Good Communicator – Communication is key! Not only with our clients and other Real Estate Agents, but also within the team. Have strong verbal skills, very self-reliant and motivated to improve daily
- Team Player – Be energetic, positive and want to help homeowners have an amazing experience. Negativity or gossip are no go(s).There is no “I” in team. We are all part of a bigger organization.
- Initiative – This business moves fast. Being proactive in communication, in working with clients, in learning new rules/laws and technology is key.
- Be a licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Georgia.
$65,000+ Commission based
About Don Callahan Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty
We are the Don Callahan Real Estate Group or Team Callahan as we call ourselves around the office. Our little family here prides itself on being the BEST at what we do and allowing each member of the team to specialize in his or her role (think division of labor or the all-star baseball team).
Our MISSION is simple: Sell houses, have fun, give back. Obviously we are in real estate so selling houses is a given. But it’s more that just a house, it’s a home for our clients and relationships with people. We like to have fun around here because life is too short not too. And well, give back because that’s just who we are. We have been very fortunate and feel it’s our responsibility to pay that forward to others.
Our VISION is: To create an abundant life. Abundance is described as “plentifulness of the good things of life”. We want this for our team, our clients, and our community.