Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Richmond VA area.
We are expanding and we need your help!
- A licensed real estate agent or team owner?
- Currently in the process of obtaining your real estate license and want to hit the ground running?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Why start anywhere else than with a top producing team at the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the country and Forbes #1 happiest place to work in 2018! If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply to The Albritton Team with Keller Williams Realty now!
Please do not contact The Albritton Team by phone.
Email Katie@EnjoyRichmond.com with inquiries.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers before, during, and after the home buying process.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and client relationship management software.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Attend home inspections, final walk throughs, and closings.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best fiduciary advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting, growing and learning with other team individuals who just may have bigger goals than yourself!
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the Richmond area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Possesses grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Takes initiative in solving problems
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure
- Thrives in fast paced, ever changing, always improving environment!
About Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We're a team full of leaders who all share similar beliefs and values on giving unconditionally. The Albritton Team is a goal oriented and passionate Keller Williams backed Real Estate Team with a strong desire to succeed cohesively. We set high goals and achieve them so we can create lives worth living for not only our clients, but also for our team and their communities.