Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? Team Winegarden of National Realty Guild is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits.
As a Real Estate Sales Agent on our team, you’ll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home or condo. For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You’ll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our Real Estate Sales agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• Current Real Estate License
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
• Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Sterling Title is an established group of Real Estate professionals with more than fifty years combined real estate and title experience. We set our selves apart from our competitors by providing top notch service which requires knowledgeable, experienced and friendly staff that goes over and above. If you are looking for a career and you think you have what it takes, look no further. OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!