The Brad Korb Real Estate Group
How was your Q1 and Q2 in Real Estate?
We are surpassing all of our goals and have the opportunity to bring a few more agents on board.
We are in GROWTH mode!
Who We Are:
In 2020 Our company helped 196 individuals and families move. We believe we are here to help everyone with their Real Estate dreams and goals. As a top Real Estate organization in Los Angeles, we believe in a culture of inclusivity and camaraderie where every individual success is supported and celebrated.
We are committed to skill-based training, performance coaching, customer service, and a growth mindset. With our endorsements and partnerships with Zillow and Realtor.com and other websites, we continuously create opportunities for our 16 agents.
You will have the resources, mentorship, and proven real estate systems to ensure your success.
Who We Are Looking For?
- Real Estate Licensed in the state of California
- Savvy: Can switch between software systems, office technology, social media, and CRM Systems
- Passionate: You love helping people find homes and help change their lives with this exciting life moment
- Growth Mindset: Always want to be learning how to better
- Collaborative: Loves collectively participating as a unit to achieve great success
Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Manage Multiple leads from various sources, often with different time frames and price points
- Convert leads from initial outreach to appointment
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and showing them homes that match their needs
- Works well independently and on a team
- Provide exceptional service to all parties, all the time
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and community events
- Educate your prospects on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills to sell effectively
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Brad Korb Real Estate Group
We have been providing superior residential real estate services since 1979. We focus on what matters most in life results and true success. We have heavily honed in on our leads, advertising, and people so that our clientele has the best service and our agents have the potential to earn the most money. In 2020, we helped over 196 families with their real estate needs. We do look forward to receiving your application!
We generate over 500 new leads every month!
Our team is committed to not only meeting but exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.