Century 21 Haggerty Co., Realtor
Are you ready for a new career... in Real Estate Sales? We are looking for new Real Estate Agents who are motivated, ready to learn and have a great attitude. Under our new leadership, we are poised to build something great... are you interested in being a part of it?
Our incorporation of innovative approaches to marketing, prospecting, lead generation and technology are here to support your success. One on one training and mentoring is also included.
Contact us about joining our team and taking part in a new culture we are building.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Mediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, estimated closing statements, etc.)
- Efficiently operate the Multiple Listing Service
- Cooperate and develop networks with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets, best practices, and real estate law
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Pleasant, trustworthy, and honest
- Ability to learn new technology and software
- Working knowledge of MS Office and social media
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Proven experience working with the public
- Superb customer service is necessary
About Century 21 Haggerty Co., Realtor
For over 39 years, Century 21 Haggerty has been taking care of the El Paso, Las Cruces and surrounding areas. Offering a full property management team and hard-working, knowledgeable real estate agents, we are here to take care of all of your home selling or buying needs. We are proud to say that in addition to our professional development we recognize the importance in community enrichment and involvement taking part in many community events and community benefits, which has created an office culture.