The Noonan Team - Keller Williams Luxury Homes
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed Real Estate agent?
- A self-starter, motivated and resourceful?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with opportunity for growth?
- To establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- MUST HAVE Current California Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Positive attitude
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About The Noonan Team - Keller Williams Luxury Homes
We are a Top Producing Luxury Real Estate Team with 18 years of experience and are looking to grow. We take great pride in our ability to accomplish outstanding results for our clients and deliver 'knock your socks off' customer service.