Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals.
You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$100,000+ at plan commission sales
About RE/MAX LEGACY
Along with our professional experience, affiliation with the global RE/MAX network provides a competitive advantage in serving your real estate needs. From national television advertising to personal advertising, RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide, offering you a leg up on the competition.
At RE/MAX Legacy we are focused on continuing to bring in top talent to our Brokerage while establishing our values and a strong team culture of success. We feel it is important our team of Agents advocate for RE/MAX Legacy and have an incentive to bring in Quality Agents who will be great teammates and want to thrive in Real Estate and Life.