302 House Buyers is now offering an immediate opening for DE licensed real estate agents to join our property acquisitions team. Our marketing team generates the leads. Your job is to work with the sellers to close deals.
We will provide you with:
a) Guaranteed minimum of 10-20 seller leads per month - people that are interested in selling and have someone come out and look at their house. We will also train you on how to convert these seller leads - no experience with working leads is necessary.
b) Generate additional buyer leads by attending and running our open houses for our projects. We typically have at least one open house per month and most of our properties generate 20-30 attendees at our open houses. Some of our prior properties can be found at www.302HouseBuyers.com/go/deals.
c) A guaranteed buyer for any fix and flip properties that meet our easily teachable criteria. We bought over 12 houses in the past 12 months and plan on buying more this year. Any houses that you find (regardless of the source) that meet our criteria, we will purchase and you will earn a commission on.
d) Teach you how to grow your own team utilizing our leads, tools, training and support so that you aren't always relying on your own sales for income.
Our commission structure is as follows:
There are opportunities for both full time and part time agents. This is not a traditional brokerage opportunity.
If you are a good fit, we'll schedule a day and time for a confidential call so you can learn more about this once in a lifetime opportunity.
• Respond to all listings/buyer leads/requests
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
• Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
• Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
• Network to source new business
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
• Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
• Real Estate license or the ability to get one
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line