Grinnell Group/Keller Williams Platinum Realty
Are you a go getter?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 100 real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best! If you want to be part an award-winning Fort Smith real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
What we're looking for:
We're looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team, specifically our buyer team (showing houses). We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 3 months training as an Inside Sales Agent before transitioning to Outside Sales. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can't stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around the River Valley and being in your car 6 - 7 days a week.
During initial training, nominal base pay. As an Outside Sales Agent, pay is commission only with the potential to earn $60,000 - $100,000+. You can expect to earn $50,000 - $70,000 in your first year. We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Prepare for client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Win new buyer clients by presenting The Grinnell Group's unique value proposition
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home buying process
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- 6+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. Or 6+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high-end retail, etc.)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client's needs
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals
- Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 60+ hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday)
$50,000 - $70,000
About Grinnell Group/Keller Williams Platinum Realty
The mission of the Grinnell Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we've gained through working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it's selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Grinnell Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.