Buyer Specialist Needed!
High profile,top real estate team is looking for an energetic, self managed/self disciplined buyer specialist to provide unparalleled service and direction to clients in the Stark/Summit county areas. The first step is to upload your resume and cover letter. Not looking for part timers but driven individuals who want to want hard and reap the benefits
- Grit, determination, and a good team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, who is a good communicator, both written and verbal.
- Possessing strong computer skills.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Flexible schedule and desire to constantly improve.
About RE/MAX Crossroads
We are a full time, full service Real Estate team that prides themselves in servicing our clients with the utmost care, professionalism, honesty, and results. Our team has grown over 50% each year for the past 4 years and this year alone we have closed over $45,000,000 (that's 45 MILLION) dollars of real estate in 2016. We are looking for a sales professional to be able to step into this role, quickly learn our sales process, and begin to sell real estate and guide our buyer clients through the process of buying a home.