Jennifer Halm Fine Homes Powered by Compass
How would the potential to earn $70,000-$100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top Real Estate team change your life?
We have more buyer leads than we can handle!
In addition, you will also have access to an incredible amount of support, training, systems and resources.
Everything you need to build a successful business. Not to mention, nearly NO overhead!
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun and interesting people working in the Northern Virginia/DC metro area. We are family!
- Outgoing with excellent people skills - motivated, inspired and driven to make some serious money.
- Self starter.
- VA real estate license (or the desire to get licensed).
- Sales skills a plus (but we also offer lots of training).
- Knowledge of Northern Virginia housing and neighborhoods (or the desire to learn).
Please note - a committed, focused, hard working agent in this position can make $70,000-$100,000+ (after splits and minimal expenses) and exceed over $6 million in production each year.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include phone, text follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Virginia Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!).
- Familiarity with the Northern Virginia real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
$70,000 - $100,000+
About Jennifer Halm Fine Homes Powered by Compass
Jennifer Halm Fine Homes is a top producing team in the Compass Alexandria office. For more information about us check out here: www.jenniferhalm.com.