Christine & Company
We are expanding at Christine & Company!
As a Christine & Company Real Estate Agent, you get to satisfy your clients and get homes ready for marketing. A capable Agent should have a “closing” mentality and be able to take on questions under pressure to help your client in making a marketing plan. You will be working with Sellers that come from our website, online, cold calls and referrals.
If you love selling and you are a motivated self-starter, we would like you to join our influential and fast-growing Team.
We are persistently a top producing Team in our office and have integrated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up, and technology – all to support and ensure your success in sales. We are also committed to your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer in the professional world. We would love to have you join the family today!
- Be Team oriented.
- Reply to all listing leads/requests.
- Use Lead generation services. (Commissions Inc)
- Schedule and perform listing presentations with potential Sellers.
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to clients' calls, emails, and web requests.
- Go on listing appointments and close 70% or more of the appointments.
- Spend some time driving to and from listing appointments.
- Hold a current Washington State Real Estate license.
- Ability to use or swiftly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Needs to be excellent with people.
- Operate with a high level of integrity in all aspects.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Be willing and able to connect with a diversity of personalities.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate adequately (oral and written).
- Extremely proficient phone skills; be able to set up and close appointments via phone.
$160,000 + bonus
About Christine & Company
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2014!