The Wexler Group
We are expanding and we need your help! The Wexler Group has more clients than we can handle, and we need an experienced buyers agent to help us grow with us!
- A go getter?
- Someone with a positive, powerful, proactive mind set?
- Constantly rising to the top of the sales game?
- Motivated by the idea of creating an unlimited amount of income?
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure and technology?
- The opportunity to create your own income without limit?
- The oppurtunity to work to create the lifestyle you want and DESERVE?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
The mission of The Wexler Group with Keller Williams Preferred Realty is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we have gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Since 1984, we have helped over 2,000+ families with their real estate needs. We have modified our entire marketing program and our team to be more aggressive, far reaching and responsive to the needs of our clients. Last year, we closed over 250 homes, which is 8-10 times more than the average agent in our area. The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
- Consistently network and market prospect
- Daily client follow up and lead generation
- Stay up to date on all the current market trends
- Guide 30 to 50 Buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Understand client needs and property desires for purchase and identify properties that best meet client needs
- Consult with clients and lenders to ensure financial qualification for home purchase
- Participate in open houses
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals for productivity standards
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license
- Driven, positive, go getter mind set!
- 21 years or older per Illinois law
- Display people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools and systems
- High school diploma or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening hours required
$40,000 - $125,000 commission potential
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!