The Red Door Team | Powered by eXp Realty | Seattle, WA
The Red Door Team is seeking a Buyers Agent for our established, Top Producing Real Estate Team in Bothell, WA.
Are you seeking a full pipeline of buyer leads, hands-on training and coaching with systems in place to allow you the freedom to focus on providing world-class service to clients?
We’re looking for a licensed buyer’s agent to join our team. Are you interested in collaboration and teamwork with an income to exceed your expectations? This is the opportunity for you!
The Team focus includes The Luxury Home Market, Lifestyle Living Market, First Time Home Buyers as well as a compassionate reach to the Boomers in Transition. Where do you work most comfortably?
You’ll learn from and report directly to the owners of the Red Door Team.
Key Benefits of Joining the Red Door Team
- High net-income with no overhead or risk ($60,000 - $100,000+).
- First class training, coaching and personal development.
- Local exclusivity with Inman Inc.Top 500 National Marketing Company.
- Full administrative and marketing service.
- World-class staffing support.
- A solid track record of real estate production and service.
- Hundreds of business lead's generated, captured and tracked.
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials.
- A consistent inventory of saleable listings.
- A system for holding Open Houses and meeting active buyers.
- Pre-selected, quality vendor alliances (mortgage, title, etc.).
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
- An effective fast-start program for qualified agents.
- Pre-purchased supplies, signs, lock boxes, forms and materials.
- High quality, pre-designed buyer and seller packages.
- Mentoring from experienced and respected professionals.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
- Opportunities expanding beyond the local market, statewide and internationally.
- Potential investment opportunities.
- KW Profit Sharing and residual income opportunity.
- Effectively negotiate with all buyer clients
- Work a steady stream of opportunities
- Manage communication with leads
- Mentor with top producing Brokers
- Conduct buyer presentations
- Sales conversion
- Prospecting daily
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value
- Prepare a detailed list of property amenities and assess market impact
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process
- Advise buyer/seller in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing
- Explain agent’s role in screening qualified buyers to protect against curiosity seekers
- Have an active, valid Washington State Real Estate license
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Motivated and energy to achieve at a high level
- Open to learning new database management systems and skills
- Proficient in Gmail, Excel, Dropbox
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills
- Comfortable with database management system
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively
Unlimited Potential - Commission Based Salary + Productivity Bonus
$100,000+ at plan commission based salary
About The Red Door Team | Powered by eXp Realty | Seattle, WA
Founded in 2012, The Red Door Team has grown from a vision shared by Sherri Hansen and Teresa Barthol to a Team of real estate agents and supporting staff members, achieving top production in sales. Combined, we have 30+ years of real estate experience introducing clients to their first home, an investment property or an Architectural designed multi-million dollar home. We have the knowledge + experience to serve the needs of our customers. Our vision now is to expand this reach by adding to our team. We believe that a career in Real Estate opens up opportunities for unlimited income and what every Agent needs to succeed are the systems, tools, coaching, and experienced leadership to realize their goals. The Red Door Team connects you with what you need to experience those results quickly. Join us!
To learn more about the Red Door Team go to www.reddoorteam.com