Flux Real Estate
Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The South King County / North Pierce markets are rapidly expanding! (Some other options are also available.) Our office has leads (and we need assistance )!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an internet lead generation system in place. The lead generation system is through a very large company we have worked with for years. We are a growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions! Need to have real estate license in place and experience in sold transactions.
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job!
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Round the clock Broker support
- Future development of your personal leads
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ at plan
About Flux Real Estate
We are a growing real estate brokerage over 7 years in the making. We are looking to be the 'Nordstroms' of real estate - high-level service with top notch agents.