Realistically earn $95,000+ in first 12 months!
The Orlando, FL market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current teams literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career; and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide
- Leads lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current, active Real Estate License.
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Bilingual including Spanish preferred.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.
Expect to be impressed!
Check out our Website: