Unity Home Group, Inc.
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this Real Estate!
NEW CONSTRUCTION SALES ASSOCIATES WANTED
Realistically earn $80,000+ in your first 12 months!
Alaska's #1 Real Estate Team in Anchorage and Eagle River currently has a need for more New Construction Specialists.
Unity Home Group, Inc. is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and strong brand awareness. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Unity Home Group, Inc. is looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of consistent leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Amazing team culture
Unity Home Group, Inc. is a member of eXp Realty, LLC.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Current Real Estate License or be willing to get one
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$80,000 - $150,000+ at plan commission
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
We have been ranked nationally by RealTrends as featured in the Wall Street Journal for both sales volume and transaction sides, selling a home every 18 hours making us a #57 top ranked team.
We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience and empowering our associates with cutting edge systems, support and technology.
We have been featured multiple times on HGTV including two pilots, and have spoken multiple times throughout the nation regarding team building, real estate technology and business development.