The Reynolds Team at Compass
Considering a career in real estate? Or are you ready to take your real estate career to the next level?
We are looking for 3 Real Estate Agents who want to further their career. Are you a team player, goal-oriented, problem solver, and desire to be a part of a culture of collaboration? We would love to have you join our team! At The Reynolds Team, we know that the list of responsibilities for a Sales Associate is endless, which is why we have an Administrative Team who takes care of everything for you from marketing to listing maintenance to transaction management (and the list goes on) so that your only job is to do what you do best, work with clients and build relationships.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Negotiation processes to include client consultation on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters to ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, title companies, and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Performs outbound sales activities such as lead follow up and targeted cold calling
- Follow up with web and phone inquiries
- Maintain contact with leads assigning them to the appropriate follow-up campaign, including email, video, and phone contact
- A real estate license is required
- 1-3 years real estate experience preferred but no experience will be considered
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Results-oriented and have the ability to take charge
- Strong interpersonal, sales, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of success achieving and exceeding objectives in a sales position preferred
- Coachable with a growth mindset
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues and receive frequent coaching feedback
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change
$100,000+ (Commission based)
About The Reynolds Team at Compass
The Reynolds Team has partnered with Compass, which is the #1 Independent Real Estate Brokerage in sales volume nationwide. Our team is tech-forward supporting our agents and staff to serve our clients! Proudly serving home buyers and sellers in Vero Beach, Sebastian, and Hutchinson Island since 2006! Our Team can be defined as having SYNERGY – meaning “together with” or “united.” When synergistic parts work together, they accomplish more than they could alone. Our team is designed to allow our sales associates to do what they do best, “work with/service their clients” and lots of them. Our leadership team takes on all the administrative duties that tend to bog down the sales associate from producing.
Our team also fuels the sales associates with lead generation so that the burden is not 100% on the sales associate, which allows them to have a full sales pipeline and to provide service to their clients at a high level!