Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we?
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to become the most highly reviewed and referred real estate organization in the world by creating raving fans out of our clients.
Our 2018 vision is to help more than 200 families achieve their real estate goals, to create opportunities and financial freedom for our team members, and to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 400 volunteer hours and tens of thousands of dollars to local charities.
We are highly coachable, extremely passionate, team-oriented, fun-loving, legacy driven, accountable to each other, and growth-minded.
Who are we looking for?
Are you highly coachable and accountable? Passionate? Team oriented? Fun loving? Legacy driven? Growth minded? We're looking for you!
Let's talk today about how we can achieve massive wins together!
What will you do?
- These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Execute 1 buyer contract per week (after 90 days)
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Hitting our standards, you should expect to earn no less with potential six figures in year one.
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for Buyers
- 125+ contacts per week and set 5+ Buyer consults per week
- 2 BBAs per week (after 90 days)
- All inbound sign call, Zillow, Realtor.com, and Trulia leads called in 5 min or less
- Practice scripts daily and buyer consult weekly (It's your responsibility to find practice partners)
- Use a repeatable buyer presentation
- A weekly call to active and pending clients to ask for referrals
- Use promise script at all consults
- Must call ISA, set an appointment by EOD or risk losing the appointment
- BBA signed no later than first showing
- Add notes of any communication with clients and leads to CRM
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Ready Realty Group was founded in 2011. Over the years, we've gained extensive market knowledge empowering us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process, ensuring that each client achieves an outstanding result. We use a tech-based service and infrastructure to accomplish our mission and vision.
Our vision in 2019 is to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 1,000 volunteer hours and $31,500 to the local charities we support, by helping more than 300 families achieve their real estate goals.
We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.