Unity Home Group, Inc.
Needed: Buyer and Seller Agents
Unity Home Group, Inc. provides systems and marketing techniques to help you succeed in real estate. We are looking for both Buyer and Seller Agents!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Someone who enjoys helping others with their needs?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Quality Inbound Leads Consistently?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team and gain our proven track record to set up your success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow up calls, e-mail, and text communications.
- Overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly as required
- Keep customer experience above your needs
- Consistently network and market to help prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$60,000 - $100,000+ Commission based
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
We have been ranked nationally by RealTrends as featured in the Wall Street Journal for both sales volume and transaction sides, selling a home every 18 hours making us a #57 top ranked team.
We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience and empowering our associates with cutting edge systems, support and technology.
We have been featured multiple times on HGTV including two pilots, and have spoken multiple times throughout the nation regarding team building, real estate technology and business development.