Here we GROW! Real Estate Sales Associates Needed!
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We service North East Florida, St. Augustine (St. John's County) Palm Coast and Flagler County, Florida. Now Expanding into Volusia County! Come join our team!
Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you! Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Real Estate Sales Associate and what you can expect by joining our real estate team.
- Current Florida Real Estate License (or willing to obtain your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License.)
- Works well in fast paced and fun environment
- Driven for success
- Participates in ongoing training and development
- Exhibits confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Responds quickly to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attends training calls, on site training and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Appreciates strong Company core values
- Updates all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Has strong follow-up skills via text or email
- Willing to constantly expand real estate business knowledge
- Willing to stay current in market knowledge
- Uses current tools for sales success
- Represents the company in a positive manner in all occasions and helps build brand awareness throughout the community
- Respond to company leads (Yes! Company Leads!) within 5 minutes
- Network, network, and network
- Understand buyers' needs and show properties consistent with those needs
- Continually update buyer on new inventory and properties that meet their needs
- Follow contract to closing checklist to ensure smooth, timely and stress-free closing
- Engage in community, your farm area and with your sphere to increase your business
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications
- Ability to utilize lead generating client-facing services
- Must obtain Florida Real Estate License within six weeks
- Real Estate experience (Including but not limited to MLS reporting, entry and reconciliation)
- Must have computer skills to perform basic sales tasks
- Be a team player and coachable by the team coach
- Create and maintain an effective morning routine that guarantees success
- Commit to an "hour of power" five days a week to prospect for new business
- Stay balanced in the eight pillars of life
- Must be organized, a quick learner and a "go-getter"
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Enthusiastic and eager to keep up with the latest Real Estate trends
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Simple data entry
- Understanding of lead generation/distribution applications and delivery and MS Office
$60,000 - $125,000 based on production and dedication
About Pepine Realty
Pepine Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 250 teams in the Nation! We are best known for our marketing, national celebrity endorsements, lead generation and training of our agents. We strive for excellence in all we do. We are looking for passionate people wanting to grow and make a difference. We are not looking for people content with the status quo. We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of home ownership and wanting to make a difference in the world. We hire and fire by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth.